I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

6th December

Hey peeps! I'll be blogging my journal for my YEP trip. Enjoy!!!

Now I am at MAG (Mirror Art Group) preparing to sleep. It's kinda cold here but I expect the temperature to drop further when we're up at the Yafu Village.

Anyway...today I've been quite quiet. I feel like I'm hibernating, always feeling tired. Maybe my energy have been used in missing Singapore, missing grandma, mum, my family lor! Also, I miss him. I'm kinda sad that he didn't see me off although he didn't promise to appear, but I wanna see him.

But whatever it is, Charlene Su, you must overcome your fears during this trip, make the best out of your present situation & work your best k?

Lord! I pray for our team to be safe & healthy. Give us the strength to overcome all obstacles that comes in our way. Thank you for greeting us a safe journey from Singapore to Chiangrai. May the days ahead be enriching & fulfiling Lord. In Jesus most precious name, Amen.

Thought of The Day:

Writing is thinking. It is more than living, for it is being conscious of living.

Anne Morrow Lindbergh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home